Monday 19 August 2013




OK I'm back.
Only one more week till I get the hand brace off. I am so looking forward to being able to use my left arm. I would like to thank Judy and Linda AGAIN for helping me while I have been recovering. Never knew just how much I use my left hand. Linda is also taking over making my Secrete Sister Cards. She should have them made within the week. My luck has to change soon.
 
 
September Advanced Copic
To book your spot or to order a kit please phone Gina at 3 Tails Craft and Cards on (07) 3633 0033. www.3tailscraft.com.au
 
In this class you will be learning how to colour darker skin. Below are the images of inside and back view of the card. It will be a full on class.
  


 
 
   






September Beginner Copic. To book your spot or to order a kit please phone Gina on (07) 3633 0033. www.3tailscraft.com.au

We will be learning how to mix two colours from different families.

 
 
 



We would love to see you in store. I am in store every 2nd Monday so please stop by and say hi.




September Seniors Classes at 3 Tails Craft and Cards.
For bookings Please Phone(07) 3633 0033. www.3tailscraft.com.au
You will also be making a tag not shown.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment