Saturday 4 May 2013

 
 

May 2013 Seniors Day Cards at Arnolds. 07 32934390
Friday 10th May from 10am - 12 noon then 1pm - 3pm.
Friday 17th May from 10am - 12 noon then 1pm - 3pm.

Yes I'm back. For those of you who did not know I had surgery for some skin cancer, all went well but a few days after coming home I was admitted to hospital again with internal bleeding [stomach] Released a few days later. I would like to send out a big thank you to Linda and Judy Maitland who found me a few days later and rushed me back to hospital were I under went surgery to fix a list of problems in my stomach and bowl. I would have never been able to get better if it was not for them. Thank you both very much and for all the things you did for me. Just waiting for the results. I am looking forward to returning to work and have lots of classes to do with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment